CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Knee Surgery

Well, I go in tomorrow for surgery to debride the meniscus in my right knee. I have had this done before on my left and I thought that it would be a breeze since It was going to be arthroscopic. Back to work in 1 week NO PROBLEM right? It hurt so bad, I was out of work for a month. This time I am going in with eyes wide open. I know it will be very painful. The silver lining is that I will be able sleep at night while I am off work. Right now I am calm about the whole thing, but tomorrow I will probably be a little more nervous. I will be hungry for breakfast, nothing to eat or drink after 4:00am. I can normally skip breakfast and not be too hungry, but just because I can't eat I was be starving. God will be with me as I go into surgery and He will be singing over me as I drift in anesthesia sleep.

1 comments:

Susie said...

I am praying for you today!! Let me know if you need anything at all!!