CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

In Hot Water



As a result of my knee surgery, I have not been able to swim in our pool because the doctor didn't want my incisions to get infected. It has been over 2 weeks and I finally got the ok from my doctor that I could swim now that the stitches were out. I ran my errands for the day, came home and got into my swim suit only to find out that I was in HOT water. Olivia and I didn't even stay in the pool for an hour. I was able to do a little water therapy on my knee though. Olivia had more fun dressing up our Beagle "Rosie", She is such a gentle dog and is always letting Olivia dress her up...like she has a choice in the matter. You think she was a Build-A-Bear animal.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

That is too funny! I love the shot of her in the goggles next to the flower. Olivia has quite the imagination and should be a designer!

Susie said...

How cute! Reminds me of when I was a kid and dressed up my cat and pushed her down the street in my buggy. All was good until she jumped out and ran home!

How's the knee these days?