CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fireproof Your Marriage


Rick and I went to see Fireproof last week. Let me just say that I can't stress enough going to see this movie. I doesn't matter if you have a great marriage, a marriage that is kind of just there, a marriage that is run off into the ditch or you may be headed for divorce you and your spouse need to see this movie. I wont give it away, but a book called The Love Dare is in the movie and I recommend getting it.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Sounds like a great movie! I wish I could get my cousin to go see it.

Susie said...

It's an excellent movie! Sherry, Art and I saw it last week! I hope that it will have an impact on couples who are struggling in their relationship.

I think it's great that it's being played in the public theater and contains such a strong spiritual message!

Stacey said...

I tagged you on my blog. Stop by and see the rules to find out more!