CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag I'm It Again!

So I've been tagged again. Well this one is a little different than the last, but here goes.

1. I guess I am an odd bird, because I like odd numbers. My favorite # is 7. I have 7 diamonds in my wedding ring. I grew up with 7 people in my family and 7 is a prominent number in the Bible. When I decorate and hang things on the wall, they have to be in a grouping of odd numbers, Same thing when I scrapbook, I have to have an odd number of photos on the page.

2. I can count to 10 in Japanese so here goes. (not sure on the correct spelling)
1. Ichi 2. Knee 3. San 4. Shi 5. Go 6. Roko 7. Nana 8. Hachi 9. Que 10. Jew
I learned that in the 3rd grade and I have never forgotten it.

3. I worked as an OB scrub Tech for 15 years and helped the Dr.'s and nurses deliver too many babies to even count. I really miss that alot. I would love to return to the Birthing room as that was the best job I have ever had. I can't believe I actually got paid to do it.

4. I absolutely love my church, Palm Valley. Since moving back to Phoenix after being in California for 17 years, I thought we would never find a church where we felt welcome. I love my home team and the awesome ladies in our group.

5. Scrapbooking is the only hobby I have ever stuck with. When God blessed us with Olivia, I started Creative Memories and have been hooked ever since. I am 1 year behind though. I have completed 5 books for Olivia, a wedding album for My Stepson and Daughter in law, My own wedding album and I am currently working on Olivia's 6th year and a memory heritage album of my mom. Olivia also has the scrapbook bug and she has completed an album for her nephew and is working on an album for her neice.

6. I really want to go to Italy, New York, Hawaii, Disney World and yes Colette I do want to go to Ireland too. I also love to go camping and would like to more of that with my family.

7. I hate working nightshift and not getting enough sleep, but the best part is that I met Colette and and we get to work together quite a bit. I love learning all of the Irish names for things. Like a cupboard is called a Press and a nightstand is called a Locker(even though there is no lock on it). The closet is called a Wardrobe and the dresser is called a Chest of Drawers.

I don't really know seven people who blog that Stacey didn't already tag except Susie.
so Susie, Tag you're it!


3 comments:

Stacey said...

So sorry for the confusion! I thought I had tagged you so I stopped by and said so. Then after I saw your comment on Sherry's blog I realized I hadn't. Ooops!

Fun to read your answers. See you tonight at Bible Study!

Sherry said...

Tag your it! Check out my blog to find out what to do!

Stacey said...

No pictures of Oli playing baseball or Easter? I've been checking back to see if you're updating. It's all Facebook's fault because we're all addicted to that now :o)