CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Tag I'm It!

Well Susie, Here goes my Tag

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. The Great Hot dog Experience
2. Shift Manager at Wendy's Old Fashioned Hamburgers
3. OB Scrub Tech
4. HUC (Health Unit Coordinator)

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once:
1. Grumpier Old Men
2. Finding Nemo
3. What Women Want
4. Surf's Up

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Michigan
2. Arizona most of my life
3. California for 17 years
4.Albuquerque, New Mexico

Four TV Shows I watch:
1. Survivor
2. CSI New York & Miami
3. Big Brother
4. HGTV, Too many to list

Four Places I've Been:
1. Mexico
2. California
3. Colorado
4. Texas

Four People Who Email Me Regularly:
1. Colette Martin
2. Susie Day
3. Kelley Munoz
4. Judy Orosco

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Italian
2. Mexican
3. Filet Mingon
4. Sauteed Mushroom Burger

Four Places I would Like To Visit:
1. Italy
2. Disneyworld and their private island
3. New York
4. Hawaii

Four Things I'm Looking Forward To In The Coming Year:
1. Getting Back Together with my Bible Study Chicks
2. Celebrating Olivia's 7th Birthday
3. Turning 45
4. My knee Getting Better

Four Friends I'm Tagging:
1. Colette
2. Judy
3. Aunt Nora
4. Sara

2 comments:

Susie said...

Yeah! You did it! I'm really looking forward to checking your blog frequently! Congrats!!

Stacey said...

Woohoo... you did it! How does it feel now? I love the new look :o)